Rhino-Grip is a skid-resistant additive for concrete sealers. It is made a a almost invisible micronized polymer which when applied with the sealer adds ‘bite’ to the sealed surface.
- For inclined driveways, garages, steps, patios and pool decks.
- Spherical-shaped particles allow easy cleaning of the surface.
- Spherical-shaped particles provide a smoother feel under foot when used on pool decks and patios.
- Puts “bite” on concrete surfaces.
- Easy addition into sealers.
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Good universal compatibility.
16oz. of Rhino Grip per 5 gallons of sealer.
Instructions for Use:
Add the proper amount of Rhino Grip to the sealer and mix with a mechanical paddle mixer. Rhino Grip should be added slowly and evenly. Mix well for 5-10 minutes and apply with pump-up sprayer (use proper tip for spray applications) or apply with a roller. Do not re-roll wet areas. Note: some low-pressure pump-up sprayers may not be able to dispense sealers with Rhino Grip.
1 lb Can – PCI# RG-1
4 oz. Can – PCI# RG-4oz